Today, we're back with our series "How to Leave on Time and NEVER Take Papers Home Again." And we want to raise awareness to those times we take accidental breaks and realize we just spent a lot of time on something other than work. Watch the YouTube video here >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01426YUaY3k
You know, I almost said, "spent a lot of time on things we didn't want to spend time on," but that's probably not true. Right? These night be all the things we DO WANT to do rather than work.
So what are some of these accidental breaks we take?
- online shopping
- games on phone
- Pinterest (professional development)
- Social Media drug of choice
- chat in hallways
- chat in office
- phone calls
- other life issues/worries
- naps (Who has a pillow in their classroom?)
- drive for coffee break
- going to lunch on early release days
- reading mailbox stuff
- researching for lessons ... Down the learning rabbit hole
- learning technology
Conversation of the day: What is an accidental break you often take? And what triggers you into taking the break?
Hop on over to watch the video and share your thoughts in the conversation.